Digital Photo Organization
Click on the photos to enlarge them.
If you are ready to get your digital photos under control, I recommend the Digital Photo Collection Boot Camp Package
(includes 5 hours of instruction over 2 sessions -- $375 plus tax)
At our first session, I will help you:
1. Purchase online storage. Get started now by setting up your introductory free account here -- Forever.
2. Gather photos from computer, cameras, phones, CDs, memory cards, flash drives and online accounts.
3. Set up your phone and/or iPad to sync to Forever account.
4. Set up albums in Forever and learn to sort photos into them from your Forever Library.
5. Create "Photos to print", "Photos to share" and "Photos to Forever" folders on your computer desktop.
Homework for before our second session:
1. Continue deleting and sorting photos in Forever.
2. Gather any remaining photo sources to add to your collection.
3. Finish importing photos into Forever. Each photo goes into the "Photos to Forever" folder on your desktop or directly into Forever. This works well for photos that are emailed to you that you want to keep.
*We can also work remotely during this time between sessions*
Session Two (scheduled no more than one month later)
1. Learn to work with photos in your online Forever account to create albums.
2. Learn how to maintain your photo collection each month using the Digital Photo Bootcamp Checklist.
4. Answer your questions and discuss your plan for the future.