Digital Photo Organization
Click on the photos to enlarge them.
If you are ready to get your digital photos under control, I recommend the Digital Photo Collection Boot Camp Package
(includes 5 hours of instruction over 2 sessions -- $425 plus tax)
At our first session, I will help you:
1. Purchase and install Historian ($80 for software if you do not already have it).
2. Gather photos from computer, cameras, phones, CDs, memory cards, flash drives and online accounts.
3. Set up your phone and/or iPad to sync to Forever account.
4. Set up categories and tags in Historian and begin sorting photos.
5. Create "Photos to print", "Photos to share" and "Photos to Historian" folders on desktop.
6. Connect an external hard drive (EHD) and set up a shadow copy of the organizing completed.
Homework for before our second session:
1. Continue deleting and sorting photos in Historian.
2. Gather any remaining photo sources to add to your collection.
3. Finish importing photos into Historian. Each photo that comes into your life goes into the "Photos to Historian" folder on your desktop or directly into Historian.
Session Two (scheduled no more than one month later)
1. Learn to work with photos in your online Forever account.
2. Review sorting and editing photos process in Historian.
3. Learn how to maintain your photo collection each month using the Digital Photo Bootcamp Checklist.
4. Answer your questions and connect EHD to update back up.